No instruction, seminar(s) or handing out any type of certification will take place without the prior and written expressed consent of Sifu Andy Kimura. Instruction will always be with the approval and under the guidance of Sifu Andy Kimura regardless of rank.
1. Open seminars should be scheduled at least four months in advance to allow for maximum advertisement.
2. Closed seminars can be scheduled with as little as one month’s notice.
3. All seminars are to be two days, preferably Saturday and Sunday. The minimum time requirement is eight hours. The maximum time is ten hours
4. Seminar fee is to be paid in cash on the date of the seminar, if not before. Half of the fee pre-paid is preferred for foreign seminars.
5. Cameras and video equipment will not be allowed.
6. Everyone attending the seminar must pay in full at the door or in advance. No instruction is rendered without payment. Participants not intending to train must pay a one-half price spectator fee. A certain amount can be learned just by watching, so it is not fair for anyone to attend free.
7. Seminar t-shirts can be available if they are pre-ordered by the sponsor. They sell for US$20.00 each. Anything else that is to be sold at the seminar must be pre-approved by Sifu Andy Kimura.
8. Any equipment that is necessary must be provided by the sponsor/promoter of the seminar.
Hot To Arrange:
(1) Contact for Details:
P.O. box 1864
Woodinville, WA 98072
(2) Make request for the desired seminar date by writing or e-mailing. Have an alternate date planned in case your first choice is taken. Arrange the seminar date at least four months in advance, to allow time for promotion and advertisement.
(3) Confirm all arrangements and send the plane tickets at least two weeks in advance of the seminar date. For a weekend seminar (Saturday & Sunday), Sifu Andy Kimura’s flight should depart Seattle Friday afternoon and arrive at its destination that evening. The return flight should depart the seminar location after 10 A.M. Monday morning.
(4) Make sure that participants are charged enough to adequately cover all expenses. Some seminar sponsors like to set it up where participants have to pay more if they pay at the door or after a specified early payment due date. This encourages advanced payment, which is extremely helpful to the sponsor/promoter. It is advised that participants are required to pay in cash. This helps in avoiding any unanticipated banking problems.
(5) Before its release, seminar advertising must be approved by Andy Kimura or his representative.
How To Cancel (Please Read Very Carefully.)
(1) Once a seminar has been scheduled, at least one month’s notice is required to cancel it.
(2) If you cancel a seminar, there is a 50% cancellation fee (50% of the seminar fee) which is to be paid in full immediately upon cancellation.